They say where you invest your love, you invest your life
Let's build something great and beautiful together.
Become a part of one of the fastest growing Children’s Lifestyle brands in North
America. This is an opportunity to get a foot in the door, learn the business and be a part of a strong team.
Pehr is looking for a highly motivated Warehouse & Head Office Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be a critical link between our warehouses and our Toronto based head office. You understand the complexity of inventory and warehouse management and you thrive in a fast-paced environment. Your excellent organizational, time
and data management skills ensure you can expertly oversee the logistical side of inventory and warehouse management and implement established policies and procedures, measure outcomes against standards, and improve operational flows.
• Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision.
• Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures.
• Ensure SLA timing is defined for each 3PL, and action plans are implemented for optimal and successful execution
• Lead partnerships with shipping carriers to evaluate rates, contracts, and timely deliveries.
• Partner with Sales, Marketing and Procurement to prioritize inbounds and outbound deliveries according to their needs.
• Adhere to all warehousing, handling, and shipping legislation requirements.
• Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report, etc.)
• Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system.
• Management of all packaging and supplies for Pehr, including forecasting and procurement.
• Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene, and security. (CA only)
• Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution, returns, and maintenance operations. (CA only)
• Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization. (CA only)
• Plan work rotation, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results. (CA only)
• Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees. (CA only)
• Maintain office efficiency by maintaining appearance of common areas, organizing procedures, handling correspondence, managing filing systems, and overseeing supplies and technical equipment
• Oversee the guest experience and ensure a personal, friendly experience for anyone coming into the office, and maintain complete accessibility in both availability and warmth of character.
• Ensure peak organizational operations and provide preventative measures by identifying issues.
• Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary.
• Implement established policies and procedures, measure outcomes against standards, and improve operational flow when identified.
• Oversee and maintain office equipment for uninterrupted function, identify and fulfill office supply needs, maintain and manage vendors, and coordinate food delivery as needed
• Manage all aspects of the office’s space/infrastructure planning (moves, adds, and changes to workstations) and provide answers, resources, and solutions as requested.
• Manage all aspects of technical onboarding of new hires.
• Coordinate internal and external resources, and cultivate relationships with vendors.
• Oversee office interactions, responding to requests and questions.
• Strategic thinking with an entrepreneurial, inquisitive, and innovative spirit.
• Demonstrate strong business acumen, time management and organizational skills.
• Proven ability to work effectively under stress and juggle competing demands.
• Self-motivated, persistent, and determined.
• Able to work independently and function as strong team player. Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, QuickBooks Commerce, 3PL, Central), with a proficiency in Excel.
Our culture thrives on passion and rewards hard work and loyalty. We look for articulate, innovative, and bright people who have an entrepreneurial spirit and are eager to learn.
• You will become a part of a Canadian brand recognized by The Globe & Mail in 2019 & 2020 as one of 'Canada's Top Growing Companies'
• Holidays, summer hours and flexibility to support a healthy work/life balance
• You will be making a positive impact. Our 'Pehr Gives Back' initiative includes an employee lead charitable donation matching process.
We are looking for a performance driven candidate who thrives on process and is constantly searching for best practice and efficiencies. Reporting directly to Director of Consumer Experience, you will lead and optimize order fulfilment for US and Canadian based E-Commerce and other direct to consumer channels at Pehr by ensuring a seamless experience from order inception through to delivery to the customer. Continuously improving and optimizing the process, your focus will be to build a direct to consumer service model which is a reflection of industry best practice. You will work collaboratively and closely with all departments from design and production to sales and marketing, playing a critical role in the execution of Pehr’s internal operations and fulfillment strategy in order to maximize efficiencies and productivity.
What you’ll be doing:
• Lead and manage the execution of all US and Canadian based Direct to Consumer order fulfillment with the quality, consistency, and speed expected of a brand committed to superior customer service
• Work closely with Sales, Inventory Planning & Warehouse teams to deliver excellent customer experiences while meeting internal operational efficiency benchmarks
• Assist in the creation and implementation of internal operational service level standards focused on response times and issue resolution
Pehr Consumer Experience Responsibilities:
• Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
• Communicate with customers through various channels including chat, phone and in-person in a prompt and timely manner, acknowledging and resolving customer complaints within 2 business day of initial outreach
• Know our products inside and out so that you can answer questions
• Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
• Weekly reporting and processing of returned and exchanged items
• Partner with Ecommerce Manager and Product Development team on product reviews and customer inquiries
• Process all Pehr dropship orders placed on shoppehr.com
• Work with the Inventory, Marketing and Product Development teams to maintain up to date product catalog in Trade Gecko and corresponding e-commerce website sites
Pehr Fulfillment Responsibilities:
• Partner with Warehouse Manager to monitor packaging supply levels and fulfillment materials weekly for the US and Canadian locations
• Re-process orders with incidents - Damaged product, Lost Packages, Mis-ships and Short-ships in a timely manner
• Monthly reporting on orders with incidents to identify any trends or areas of opportunities
• Liaise with the US Fulfillment team to continually optimize and implement best in practice fulfillment procedures
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Previous working experience in retail/wholesale operations for a minimum of three years
• Hands on experience with supply chain management software an asset (Trade Gecko highly preferred)
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
• Critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
• Excellent time-management skills
• Great communication skills written and verbal, French language an asset
• In-depth knowledge of the industry's standards and regulations
• Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
• Methodical and diligent
• An Analytical mind able to "see" the complexities of procedures and regulations
• Shopify Plus platform experience a bonus
Pehr is an internationally recognized Children’s Lifestyle Brand.
Our Team in Toronto leads all sales, design, development and marketing. Meticulous attention to detail, brand consistency and clarity are intricately woven throughout our daily actions. Pehr is carefully and ethically manufactured in India. The brand is currently sold in over 1,000 retailers worldwide and through our own and E-commerce website, shoppehr.com