Content has loaded.
Free shipping on orders over $100! Some exclusions apply.
Toddler & Kids
Toddler & Kids
Bundles & Gift Sets
Bundles & Gift Sets
Due to increased precautions, please allow 3-5 business days for your order to be processed.
Let’s build something great and beautiful together.
What we're looking for:
We’re looking for a permanent Senior Marketing Manager with at least 7 years’ experience to join our team in the Toronto office. This role will implement the strategy and execution of Pehr’s marketing and branding efforts across channels with the goal of driving brand equity, awareness and sales reporting into the Director of E-Commerce & Digital Marketing.
Who you are:
You have an eye for branding, get excited about understanding your customers and continuously finding ways to surprise and delight them through multiple marketing touch points. You love drawing insights from analytics and executing new strategies based on those insights. No job is too small and big challenges excite you. You thrive in a start-up environment and bring enthusiasm and a can-do attitude to all that you do.
What you'll be doing:
· Manage updates and strategy of theMarketing Calendar, working closely with the Social Media & Content Manager to ensure that our marketing efforts are aligned across customer touch points.
· Create and maintain timelines forMarketing Initiatives including weekly Email briefing, creation and execution.
· Develop E-mail KPIs with the help of the Director of E-Commerce & Digital Marketing and report on weekly, monthly, and quarterly insights and analytics.
Product Launch Execution:
· Work closely with our ProductDevelopment teams to understand the details of upcoming launches and build marketing launch strategies based on that information.
· Manage and organize QuarterlyProduct Knowledge Launch Regroups and Launch Brainstorming with the PD andMarketing Teams.
· Develop 360 Integrated MarketingPlans and Timelines to bring each launch to life for our customers across marketing touch points.
· Review and analyze sales data for product launches drawing insights in terms of best practices and future opportunities.
Analytics, Sales Tracking & Forecasting:
· Develop Marketing KPIs across touch points (E-Commerce, E-mail, Direct mail, Digital Advertising) with the help of the Director of E-Commerce & Digital Marketing Report on weekly, monthly, and quarterly insights and analytics through the use of Google, Shopify & Klaviyo Analytics.
Digital Advertising & Partnerships:
· Outreach, strategy development and relationship management for Digital Advertising and Brand Partnerships with like-minded brands that align with Pehr’s vision and values.
· Project Management of DigitalAdvertising and Brand Partnerships, ensuring that we provide assets in a timely manner.
· Review performance of DigitalAdvertising and Brand Partnerships against set KPIs.
· Oversee the relationship with an outside PR consultant, via bi-weekly PR status meetings, providing assets and copy as needed and liaising with Pehr’s team for any additional PR needs.
· Oversee an E-Commerce Marketing Manager, reviewing and providing support on their tasks including Website Maintenance,Asset Management and Copywriting.
· Must have 7 years’ experience in the marketing space with exposure to a digital/ecommerce based business model(lifestyle brand experience a plus)
· University degree in Communications,Marketing, Business or equivalent
· Ability to analyze data and action insights (Google Analytics, Shopify Analytics)
· Independent and organized with strong project management skills
· Excellent writing skills with ability to create and review editorial content
· Ability to prioritize, manage deadlines, and make decisions under pressure
· Comfortable in a team-oriented environment
· Detail obsessed
Pehr is an internationally recognized Lifestyle Brand.
Our Team is based in Toronto and leads all design, development, and marketing of the collections. Meticulous attention to detail, brand consistency and clarity are intricately woven throughout our daily actions. All Pehr products are carefully and ethically manufactured in India. The brand is currently sold in over 1,000 retailers worldwide and through our own and E-commerce website, shoppehr.com.
Our culture thrives on passion and rewards hard work and loyalty. We look for articulate, innovative, and bright people who have an entrepreneurial spirit and are eager to learn.
· You will become a part of a Canadian Brand recognized by The Globe & Mail in 2019 & 2020 as one of “Canada’s Top Growing Companies”
· Holidays, summer hours and flexibility to support a healthy work/life balance
· You will be making a positive impact. Our ‘Pehr Gives Back’ initiative includes an employee lead charitable donation matching program
What we're looking for
We’re looking for a full-time SOCIAL MEDIA & CONTENT MANAGER with 5 years’ experience to join our team in the Toronto office. This role will implement the strategy and execution of Pehr’s social media and content efforts across owned channels with the goal of driving brand equity, awareness and sales.
Who you are:
You love all things social, always on top of the latest trends and influencers across Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube. You understand the Pehr aesthetic and you make sure that all content is in line with the Pehr vision. You excel at project management, are a self-starter and are detail obsessed. You are a content creator who loves brand storytelling; always looking for ways to leverage UGC and in-house photography. No job is too small and big challenges excite you. You thrive in a start-up environment and bring enthusiasm and a can-do attitude to all that you do.
· Establish and own a comprehensive social vision and voice across all channels
· Create, maintain and execute a strategically driven content calendar across all social media platforms
· Create and collaborate with like-minded brands on giveaways to grow the Pehr following
· Respond and engage with Pehr’s online community
· Develop social KPIs and report on weekly, monthly, and quarterly insights and analytics
Content Creation & Photography Management:
· Develop and create authentic and engaging brand content for Pehr’s social channels on a weekly basis to maintain a fresh social presence including graphics, photos and videos.
· Ideate, manage and execute a calendar of virtual workshops to further engage with Pehr’s followers, developing relevant and educational content for Pehr’s followers across platforms.
· Lead on-figure and off-figure photoshoots for lifestyle and e-commerce from start to finish including ideating with co-founders, sourcing props, styling and project managing all details leading to it and day of
· Grow, manage and curate a network of influencers and brand ambassadors with the support of our Partnerships Strategist.
· Leverage relevant brand mentions, conversations and UGC.
· Ensure brand and tone is consistent across website and all marketing collateral
· Write copy for marketing materials including emails, wholesale catalogues, ecom booklets
· Must have 5 years’ experience in the digital communication space with extensive knowledge of social media platforms(lifestyle brand experience a plus)
· Experience with photo, layout and video editing software (ie. Photoshop, Indesign, iMovie, Final Cut Pro)
· Proven track record of executing large social media campaigns across various platforms and producing photoshoots
· Ability to analyze data and summarize stories and insights
· Excellent writing skills with ability to create editorial content in real time
Pehr is a fast growing, internationally recognized Children’s Lifestyle Brand based in Toronto, Canada. Meticulous attention to detail, brand consistency and clarity are intricately woven throughout our products and day to day operations. Pehr is thoughtfully and sustainably manufactured in India. Our culture thrives on passion and rewards hard work and loyalty. We are constantly searching for creative and innovative people with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our team.
We’re looking for a full-time MARKETING INTERN to join our team in our Toronto office. In this developing role, you will be able to wear many hats, and will have exposure to all aspects of the organization: e-commerce, wholesale, product development and operations.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Intern will assist with delivery of various marketing initiatives for a variety of home, lifestyle and children’s products and be involved with the maintenance of our social media and web presence.
We are a looking for an intern interested in gaining exposure to the marketing and retail space. The ideal candidate is someone who takes initiative, is reliable, dedicated and detailed oriented.
- Support the development and execution of the brand’s marketing and communications plans including advertising, social & digital media campaigns, print collateral and overall brand communication pieces.
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing and the Art Director to help execute and maintain creative components on our e-commerce portal, including CRM newsletters, promotional creative updates, customer requests etc.
- Monitor, review and compile the analytics from all social marketing components including Instagram, Ad Roll, Ad Words, Facebook etc.
- Participate in all aspects of our photoshoots – prepping inventory, sourcing styling components and maintaining final photoshoot imagery.
- Working with the Brand Manager, upload images and update product information on wholesale and vendor portals.
- Compiling research and information for various projects when requested.
- Recent graduate or currently completing a university or college program in Digital Marketing or Marketing.
- Digital marketing education and hands on experience is mandatory.
- Knowledge of Shopify, social media remarketing and paid ads, email marketing, Banner Advertising, SEO and Google Adwords is mandatory.
- Results and detail-oriented with strong analytical skills.A proactive creative thinker who can generate new ideas/solutions to meet internal and external requirements.
- Have strong interpersonal skills with exceptional verbal communication skills.
- Fast learner, and must be comfortable working within a dynamic, challenging environment.
- Strong computer proficiency (Word, Excel).
Pehr is looking for a highly motivated Warehouse & Logistics Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be a critical link between our overseas factory network and our North American team. You understand the complexity of international shipping, logistics, inventory and warehouse management and you thrive in a fast paced environment. Your excellent organizational, time and data management skills ensure you can expertly oversee the logistical side of inventory management and order fulfillment at Pehr.
· Work in close collaboration with the Production Manager and the Planning Manager to ensure factory POs are shipped as planned and arrive on time to all warehouses.
· Work with agents and freight forwarders to book and monitor overseas shipments, preparing all necessary shipping and customs documentation.
· Oversee all transportation requirements for incoming and outgoing freight.
· Ensure all shipment documentation is compliant with import / export, regulatory and customs requirements.
· Recommend optimal transport modes, routes or frequency and review impact of logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or carriers and report results.
· Manage stock movements/transfers in coordination with Planning Manager as required.
· Monitor and update all internal stakeholders with ETAs for all inventory via real time reporting on status of receipts, inbounds.
· Ongoing review and auditing of warehouse invoices to ensure accuracy.
· Coordinate and communicate any special requests/support needed by warehouses as it relates to inventory accuracy and/or quality.
· Strategically manage warehouse incompliance with company’s policies and vision.
· Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution, and maintenance operations.
· Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization.
· Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures.
· Adhere to all warehousing, handling, and shipping legislation requirements.
· Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene, and security.
· Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system.
· Management of all packaging and supplies for Pehr, including forecasting and procurement.
· Plan work rotation, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results.
· Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees.
· Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc)
· Previous retail logistics or operations experience is essential.
· Strategic thinker with an entrepreneurial, inquisitive, and innovative spirit.
· Demonstrates strong business acumen, time management and organizational skills.
· Proven ability to work effectively under stress and juggle competing demands.
· Self-motivated, persistent, and determined - Able to work independently and function as a strong team player.
· Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills.
· Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, QuickBooks Commerce, 3PL Central), with a proficiency in Excel
Plus Exclusive discounts, expert tips and insider access.
Enjoy our newsletter in between chasing after your little one and reheating your coffee. Bonus, you'll get 15% Off* your first order.