They say where you invest your love, you invest your life
Let’s build something great and beautiful together.
What we're looking for
We’re looking for a full-time MARKETING INTERN to join our team in our Toronto office. In this developing role, you will be able to wear many hats, and will have exposure to all aspects of the organization: e-commerce, wholesale, product development and operations.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Intern will assist with delivery of various marketing initiatives for a variety of home, lifestyle and children’s products and be involved with the maintenance of our social media and web presence.
We are a looking for an intern interested in gaining exposure to the marketing and retail space. The ideal candidate is someone who takes initiative, is reliable, dedicated and detailed oriented.
What you'll be doing:
- Support the development and execution of the brand’s marketing and communications plans including advertising, social & digital media campaigns, print collateral and overall brand communication pieces.
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing and the Art Director to help execute and maintain creative components on our e-commerce portal, including CRM newsletters, promotional creative updates, customer requests etc.
- Monitor, review and compile the analytics from all social marketing components including Instagram, Ad Roll, Ad Words, Facebook etc.
- Participate in all aspects of our photoshoots – prepping inventory, sourcing styling components and maintaining final photoshoot imagery.
- Working with the Brand Manager, upload images and update product information on wholesale and vendor portals.
- Compiling research and information for various projects when requested.
- Recent graduate or currently completing a university or college program in Digital Marketing or Marketing.
- Digital marketing education and hands on experience is mandatory.
- Knowledge of Shopify, social media remarketing and paid ads, email marketing, Banner Advertising, SEO and Google Adwords is mandatory.
- Results and detail-oriented with strong analytical skills.A proactive creative thinker who can generate new ideas/solutions to meet internal and external requirements.
- Have strong interpersonal skills with exceptional verbal communication skills.
- Fast learner, and must be comfortable working within a dynamic, challenging environment.
- Strong computer proficiency (Word, Excel).
Pehr is an internationally recognized Lifestyle Brand. Our Team is based in Toronto and leads all design, development and marketing of the collections. Meticulous attention to detail, brand consistency and clarity are intricately woven throughout our daily
actions. All Pehr products are carefully and ethically manufactured in India. The brand is currently sold in over 1,000 retailers worldwide and through our own and E-commerce website, shoppehr.com. Our culture thrives on passion and rewards hard work and loyalty. We look for articulate, innovative and bright people who are able to wear many hats, have an entrepreneurial spirit and are eager to learn.